How do I get rid of brown age spots on my hands?
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.
What is the best product for dark spots on hands?
- Best Overall: Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum.
- Best Value: Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.
- Best Splurge: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- Best Anti-Aging: Clarins Double Serum Complete Anti-Aging Concentrate.
- Best for Sensitive Skin: SkinCeuticals PhytoPlus.
- Best Exfoliating: Glo Skin Beauty Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant.
How do I get rid of brown spots on my hands naturally? Take one lemon, water and a cotton ball. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and add equal parts of water. Use the cotton ball to apply the mixture directly to the areas with dark spots on your face and hands. Leave on for about 20 minutes and then rinse with water, but don’t use soap.
Why am I getting brown spots on my hands? They vary in size and usually appear on areas exposed to the sun, such as the face, hands, shoulders and arms. Age spots are also called sunspots, liver spots and solar lentigines. Age spots are very common in adults older than 50, but younger people can get them if they spend time in the sun.