How do I get a dewy skin look?
- Exfoliate Regularly.
- Grab a Vitamin C Serum.
- Slather on SPF.
- Keep a Facial Mist on Hand.
- Use a Hydrating Primer.
- Mix Makeup and Skin Care.
- Use Cream and Liquid-Based Makeup Products.
- Extend the Dewy Love to Your Lips.
What gives you dewy skin? “Highlighter creams and balms are a must for the dewy skin look. I love adding these to the high points of the face, bridge of the nose, the cupid’s bow, and sometimes even on the eyelids and lips to add sheen and dewiness to these areas,” Sesnek says.
How do I make my face look dewy without makeup?
- Drink More Water. S’ip by S’well Bubble Gum Pink Water Bottle, $25, Amazon.
- Use Illuminating Moisturizer.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Highlight With Coconut Oil.
- Apply Hydrating Primer.
- Use SPF Daily.
- Embrace Skin Mists.
- Add An Essential Oil.
How can I make my skin glow with dry skin? If you have dry skin
“Avoid using hot water on your face as that can zap away the moisture,” adds Dr Sharad. Dr Agarwal recommends “investing in a serum containing hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid and Vitamin C.” The trio will help hydrate and brighten your skin, all at once.