How do I find the right makeup for my face?
- Identify Your Skin Tone By Brand.
- Determine Your Undertone.
- Patch Test Foundation On Your Best Spot.
- Match Your Concealer By Brand.
- Opt For Translucent Powder Over Pigmented Pressed Powders.
How do I find the right foundation for my skin tone? Unless you want to color correct, don’t fight against your skin’s natural undertones. If you have a warm complexion, go with a shade that has yellow undertones, and if your complexion is on the cool side, a foundation with pink undertones is your best bet. But there are also other options.
How do I find my foundation color for beginners?
Should your foundation be lighter or darker? The experts have spoken, and the answer is, foundation should be one or two shades lighter than your skin tone. This is because when you use bronzer or contour then the foundation should be able to blend and give the perfect look to your face.