How do I find the right CC cream shade? You can do this by looking at your skin color and the veins on your wrist. Once you’ve determined your undertone, you can select a CC cream that’s closest to your shade. The CC Cream shade should not be lighter or darker than your skin as it might make your face look dull or ashy.
Which brand is best for CC cream?
- Best Overall: IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
- Best Budget: e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo CC Cream.
- Best for Mature Skin: Erborian CC Crème.
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Supergoop CC Screen 100% Mineral CC Cream SPF 50.
- Best for Dry Skin: Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30.
Is CC cream better or BB? BB cream is a hydrating makeup that’s ideal for dry skin. It’s like a tinted moisturizer, but with added skin care properties like brighteners and mineral SPF. Meanwhile, CC cream has more coverage than BB cream. It’s also lighter and more matte, so it’s best for oily and acne-prone skin.
Which CC cream is best for fair skin?
- Beige (For Very Fair to Fair Skin Tone)
- Bronze (For Fair to Wheatish Skin Tone)
- Honey (For Wheatish to Dusky Skin Tone)
- Almond (For Dusky to Dark Skin Tone)