How do I find my foundation match online?
- Know your skin concerns. Is your T-zone an oil slick by noon?
- Identify your undertones. Identifying whether your skin is cool-, neutral-, or warm-toned is the key to making the perfect colour match.
- Choose a coverage.
- Customise your shade.
- If in doubt, go lighter.
- Google it.
How do you know what your foundation number is?
How do I find my exact shade of foundation? To find the best foundation color shade for you, figure out the undertones of your skin. To do this, look at the veins on your wrist. If they look blue, your skin is cool toned, and if they look green, your skin is warm toned. If your skin is warm toned, look for a gold or yellow based foundation.
How do I know what foundation matches my skin?
- The wrist test: Check the color of your veins. If they are purple or blue in color then you are cool.
- The sun test: If your skin turns red when you are out in the sun, you have cool undertone.
- Table: Find Out Foundation Shades Matching Your Skin Tone.