How can I remove my dark circles naturally?
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress may reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels to lessen the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Get extra sleep.
- Elevate your head.
- Stay hydrated.
- Soak with tea bags.
- Try eye creams.
- Conceal with makeup.
How can I get rid of dark circles in 5 minutes? 2. Soaked tea bags: This is another effective home remedy for dark circles. Caffeine and other antioxidants in tea can stimulate blood circulation and reduce retention of liquid in the skin. You can soak two black or green tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes, then chill them in a refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
How can I remove dark circles permanently?
- Getting adequate sleep. Some people notice dark eye circles when they experience periods of low-quality sleep.
- Elevating the head during sleep.
- Applying cold compresses.
- Minimizing sun exposure.
- Cucumber slices and tea bags.
- Vitamin C.
- Retinoid creams.
- Hydroquinone, kojic acid, and arbutin creams.
How remove dark circles at home fast?