How can I naturally color my lips? Use fruit juice on your your lips.
Keep going until you like the way your lips look, then add a layer of clear lip balm to seal it in for a few hours. Cherries and pomegranates will provide the most color. Strawberries and raspberries may give you a more subtle color.
What can I use instead of lipstick on my lips?
- Lipstick Hack #1: Lip Crayon. This cross between lipstick and a lip liner pencil is the best of both.
- Lipstick Hack #2: Lip Stain.
- Lipstick Hack #3: Lip Liner.
- Lipstick Hack #4: DIY with Eye Shadow.
- Lipstick Hack #5: Tinted Lip Balm.
- Lipstick Hack #6: Lip Gloss.
How do you get redder lips without lipstick? Once your lips are exfoliated, condition them with a light oil, like coconut or almond oil. You can then apply a natural red color to your lips with a cotton swab. Try cherry juice, cranberry juice, sliced beets, or Kool-Aid powder, then seal the color with a clear lip balm.
Is it OK to put eyeshadow on lips? Many vibrant eyeshadow shades are achieved by the use of very safe iron oxides, yet may also contain Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide and Chromium Oxides. These are approved safe for topical skin application found in mineral makeup products and all other forms of cosmetics, but not for use in lipstick or lip gloss.