How can I make the skin under my eyes tighter?
- Home remedies. For temporary results, try applying a cool compress.
- Diet and nutritional supplements.
- Under-eye dermal fillers.
- Concealer makeup.
- Other cosmetic products.
- Laser resurfacing treatment.
Why is the skin under my eyes so loose? Bags under eyes are caused when the tissue structures and muscles supporting your eyelids weaken. The skin may start to sag, and fat that’s usually around the eye can move into the area below your eyes. Also, the space below your eyes can gather fluid, making the area look puffy or swollen.
How do you rebuild collagen under your eyes?
- Drink Plenty of Water.
- Collagen-Boosting 2D Laser Facial.
- Take a Vitamin E Supplement.
- Apply a Retinol Moisturizer.
- Eat Foods High in Vitamin C.
- Apply a Copper Peptide Serum.
- Stimulate Collagen Production at Siti Med Spa in San Diego.
Is Vaseline good for under eyes? Use Vaseline® Jelly Under the Eyes
Now that your skin is clean and dry, it’s time to apply a moisturizer to the skin that will help keep moisture in and keep skin from drying out. Putting a thin layer of Vaseline® Jelly under the eyes will lock in moisture, and form a protective barrier.