How can I make my nails beautiful and clean? How to apply: Mix one teaspoon of baking soda in a small bowl of water, and add one tablespoon of lemon juice into the mix. Soak your nails for about 10 minutes. Then with the help of a brush, gently scrub your nails and wash clean.
How do I make my nails always pretty?
- Don’t cut or manipulate cuticles.
- Use nail hardeners sparingly — or not at all.
- Moisturize the nail bed and the cuticle.
- Take biotin supplements.
- Limit professional manicures.
- Avoid acetone-based polish removers.
- Avoid rough emery boards.
How can I make my nails naturally beautiful?
- Take biotin.
- Use nail hardeners (sparingly)
- Avoid glue-on nails and toxic polishes.
- Practice good grooming.
How can I keep my nails clean and shiny? Rub your nails with lemon slices.
You can also try this simple homemade remedy for shiny nailsjust mix 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of olive oil until you have a thick paste, and rub on your nails, then wash with water. That way, you’ll keep your nails shiny, healthy and strong!