How can I make my eyeshadow more intense?
How can I make my eyeshadow more pigmented without primer?
- Use a cream shadow as a base for your powder shadow.
- Concealer works too.
- Use Vaseline or a similar balm-like substance.
- This is where that white eyeliner pencil comes in.
- Use a wet brush.
How can I make my eyeshadow better?
- Start with great makeup brushes.
- Apply a base eyeshadow to the lid.
- Concentrate darker shadow in the eye crease.
- Rim your lash lines in a super-dark color.
- Highlight with a pretty shimmery shadow.
Can I use water to intensify eyeshadow? Intensify Eye Shadows
As I mentioned earlier, water acts as a highlighter which helps to intensify your look. Eye makeup is the best makeup out of all, if you are tired of those dull and matte finished eye makeup, you can add water to make it more appealing and beautiful.