How can I make my eyes white naturally?
The following methods will come handy if you want clear, bright and white eyes.
- Use eye drops.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce intake of refined sugars and carbohydrates.
- Take supplements.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid irritants like smoke, dust and pollen.
- Reduce eyestrain.
How can I make the white of my eyes whiter?
But, as long as you have realistic expectations, there are simple steps you can take to boost the health and sparkle of your eyes.
- How to brighten your eyes.
- Avoid dry air.
- Put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Up your intake of omega fatty acids.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to avoid puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
How can I make my eyes look more attractive without makeup?
by Sarita S.
- Tea Bags: A green tea bag can help you.
- Potato: Cold potato slices can also reduce puffiness of your eyes.
- Rose Water: Everyone knows the benefits of rose water.
- Cucumber: Place 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes for 20 minutes to decrease puffiness of your eyes.
How can I make my eyes brighter without makeup?
How To Make Your Eyes Look Prettier Without Makeup
- Curling Your Lashes.
- Wear Colors That Bring Out Your Eyes.
- Groom Your Eyebrows.
- Choose a Good Hair Color.
- Get Plenty of Sleep.
- Massage the Skin Around Your Eyes.
- Consume Less Salt.