How can I make my audience emotional?
- Be unique.
- Remain honest and authentic.
- Tell a story.
- Listen to what your customers want.
- Speak to your target audience directly.
What emotions can an audience feel?
- Curiosity. Actually the movie poster, ad, or the cover and blurb of the book do the main job of arousing curiosity.
Why is it important to connect emotionally with your audience? The Importance of Emotional Marketing and Connecting with Your Audience [Infographic] As various studies have shown, triggering emotional response is the best way to get people to pay attention, and to motivate them to take action as a result of reading your content.
How do you connect emotionally with customers?
- Focus on the Micro-Moments. Too many companies and employees think if the results/outcomes are achieved, the customer will be happy.
- Address the Relationship Deficit.
- Avoid Empathy Fatigue.
- Make your Customers Feel Something.
- Find the Conversation Gifts.