How can I hide my acne naturally?
- Ice Cubes : One of the simplest yet useful tricks to fade pimples is ice.
- Spot Treatment : Spot treatments are done to camouflage the blemishes on your face.
- Moisturizer or Creams :
- Acne Patches :
- Accessories and hairstyles :
- Mask :
How can I cover up acne without making it worse? We spoke to the pros to learn once and for all how to conceal even your most massive breakouts, without making them worse. Spot treat — with ice. Rather than pile on harsh, drying spot treatments pre-makeup application in an attempt to shrink the size of your zit, try holding an ice cube to it instead.
Do and don’ts for acne?
Acne Care Dos and Don’ts
- DO use a mild non-abrasive cleanser.
- DON’T overdo face washing.
- DO watch your sun exposure.
- DON’T be cruel to your skin.
- DO watch what you eat and drink.
- DON’T cover or conceal acne with cosmetics.
- DO clean your phone.
- DON’T over examine your skin.
Can I cover acne with makeup? Or even a case of acne you like to camouflage? You can help your blemishes to blend as much as possible into your skin, without looking like you’ve got a ton of makeup on. Don’t worry; it’s OK to wear makeup when you have acne.