Does concealer help acne? Since acne-prone skin is sensitive, people with acne may find that certain makeup products, such as foundations and concealers, worsen acne or cause new breakouts. However, dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say it’s okay for acne patients to wear makeup.
Which concealer is best for acne skin?
- Nyx Cosmetics Photogenic Concealer Wand.
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer.
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer.
- Elf Hydrating Camo Concealer.
- Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Concealer.
- BareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Spot Concealer.
Does concealer clog my pores? The most important thing to consider when choosing a concealer. Some ingredients found in makeup, including concealers, can clog pores or irritate the skin—both of which can lead to acne breakouts. If you’re using concealer to cover up pimples, the last thing you want is for that concealer to cause more pimples!
How can you cover up acne?