Can you use makeup to cover a pimple? Many people use makeup to conceal acne. Just know that while makeup can help cover up acne, it can’t fix it. And according to some dermatologists, including Jeffrey Hsu, MD, FAAD, Founder of Oak Dermatology, makeup could potentially make acne worse, depending on what you use and how you go about using it.
What makeup is best for covering pimples?
- BareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Spot Concealer.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer.
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer.
- Lawless Conseal the Deal Concealer.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- Beautyblender Bounce Airbrush Concealer.
- Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer.
How do you cover up a popped pimple with makeup? Using a concealer brush, put some concealer in the center of the lesion and then blend outward until the area is completely covered. Let the concealer set, then continue to add more by repeating the process if necessary.
How do you hide a pimple?
- Wash your hands and cleanse your face.
- Apply acne treatments if you use them and let them absorb fully.
- Apply primer for a more even skin texture.
- Dot concealer only on the spots you want to cover.
- Apply foundation, tinted moisturizer, or cream all over.