Can I still wear mascara with eyelash extensions? Not only do you want to use a safe mascara for lash extensions, you want to use a safe eye makeup remover when you take off your mascara at night. Many removers contain oil, which you must avoid not only in your mascara, but in all the products you apply to your eye area – including your makeup remover and cleanser.
What kind of mascara can you use on eyelash extensions?
- The Lash Professional’s Lash Extension Safe Mascara. Hands down, ladies, this is one of the best oil-free mascara out there.
- Benefit’s BADgirl Lash Mascara.
- Maybelline’s Great Lash Washable Mascara.
- Lacôme’s Définicils Mascara.
- Saint Laurent’s Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils.
How do you hide gaps in eyelash extensions? Lash extensions don’t fall out evenly and can leave sparse areas and holes in your natural lash line. The best way to hide this is with makeup. “You can fill in the gaps using mascara,” Richardson said. Just be sure to use a washable formula — waterproof mascara can be too harsh to wash off of eyelash extensions.
Can I put mascara on my bottom lashes with eyelash extensions? Mascara: Mascara can be worn on your bottom lashes and before your fill if necessary only if it’s water based or specifically formulated for lash extensions. Do not use oil-based or water-proof mascara.