Can I do eyeliner without foundation? Yes! It’s entirely possible. Go ahead if you just want to give your eyes some attention and only go with eye shadow. You can keep it simple with one shade only or rock out all glam.
Can you wear just eyeliner and mascara? If you’re only wearing eyeliner and mascara, you need to prep your eye area beforehand for a brighter look. Apply a little concealer or skin-colored eye-shadow primer to your eyelid to even out your skin tone – this also provides a base for the eyeliner to stick to so it lasts all day.
Is it OK to wear makeup without foundation? Yes, you can wear makeup without foundation. If you have clear skin, there are many different ways to do your makeup without using foundation.
How can I look good without foundation?
- Use pore strips or a peel-off mask to de-gunk your skin.
- Massage your face with ice every morning.
- Moisturise your under-eyes.
- Use a dewy cream or oil on the high points of your face.
- Curl your lashes.
- Wear earrings.
- Brush up your brows with soap.