Are silk scarves good for summer? Silk is a very light material, so you probably won’t feel too hot wearing it. But you will still want to keep the outfit beneath your silk scarf light and cool. Try to wear clothing made from the coolest fabrics to wear in the summer. For women, silk scarves go great with summer dresses, tank tops, and short shorts.
Which scarf is best for summer?
- Cream and Caramel Edged Cashmere Scarf.
- Madagascan Agate Silk Scarf.
- Macarons Silk Scarf from Brika.
- Silk Bandana Print Scarf from Madewell.
- Sun-Border Scarf from Anthropologie.
- Stacey Check Print Scarf from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- Lolas Scarf from Calypso St.
- Grey Printed Fringe Scarf from Bluefly.
Are silk scarves hot? A Silk Scarf
The silk warms to your body but also breathes, so that you don’t get too sweaty under there. If you’re cycling or otherwise active, you may eventually feel too warm for that large scarf, but the silk can stay on and protect your neck. It’s a great trick and looks chic as hell.
How do you wear a scarf in the summer?